ORANGE PINEAPPLE LEMON & GINGER JUICE

by - June 21, 2021



JUICES & DRINKS
ORANGE PINEAPPLE LEMON & GINGER JUICE

    Orange, Pineapple, Lemon & Ginger Juice - A juice inspired from the Novel,  "My Sister, the Serial Killer" written by "Oyinkan Braithwaite".  


 The moment I read these lines, I was damn sure I was going to give it a try.


    And the very next morning I ventured into incorporating the thought and what I got was an amazingly, brightly hued drink with a cornucopia of all refreshing flavours.  As mentioned in the Novel, this Juice was nothing but a fresh fruit juice to wake up your body.

    I have always loved combining fruit juices and the flavours it imparts into the drink always amuses me.  When I told this to my daughter who was the one, who suggested me the book, as usual raised her brow...  And I was like reading her mind, I read the book... but couldn't even notice the line which mentions the Juice... Then, combing fruit juices... doesn't clearly fall into her arena at all. Sceptical strict aappicer... she's!!! Whatsoever, I loved the Juice as always, fresh fruit juices rejuvenates my senses and uplifts my moods instantaneously.

JUICES & DRINKS
ORANGE PINEAPPLE LEMON & GINGER JUICE

    This Orange, Pineapple, Lemon & Ginger Juice was all decked up in a bright hue, in the colour of a bright sunshine.  But the drink was as cool as it is.  If you love to combine fresh fruit juices, then this Juice is for you.  I added a bit of honey to sweeten the Juice.  And again, adding a sweetener into your juice is your absolute choice.

    Orange, Pineapple, Lemon & Ginger Juice – refreshingly sweet, a bit tangy with just the right amount of tartness made from real fresh fruits. Easy, simple and loaded with tons of nutrients in every glass. A glass of Orange, Pineapple, Lemon & Ginger juice is fit enough to serve you with an essential dose of vitamin C for a day. A delicious tropical delight, which can boost your immunity & also can suppress inflammation.

For more JUICES, DRINKS & SMOOTHIES, Click here...

Recipe Type - Drink
Difficulty - Medium
Serves - 3-4
Author - SM  

Preparation Time - 25 -30 Minutes


HOW TO MAKE ORANGE PINEAPPLE LEMON & GINGER JUICE

JUICES & DRINKS


INGREDIENTS:

Pineapple - 1 Cup
Orange - 2 Nos.
Lemon Juice - 3 -4 Tablespoons
Ginger 1" - 2 Slices
Sugar/Honey - 2 Tablespoons
Water - 1/2 Cup
Ice Cubes


Add-ons (If preferred): 

Mint Leaves - a Few

METHOD:

  • Using a knife, slice off the top & bottom part of the Pineapple, and cut off the outer layer. 
  • Slice the Pineapple and cut it into chunks.
  • Peel the Orange skin, remove the segments, clean off the white parts covering it and keep it aside.
  • Slice & peel the ginger.
  • Squeeze a Lemon and extract some Lemon Juice out of it.
  • Add Pineapple Chunks, peeled oranges, ginger slices along with some water into a blender.
  • Blend until smooth. 
  • Pour the Juice through a strainer.
  • The pulp would be thick, so it will take some time for the juice to be strained. 
  • To speed up the process, press the pulp with a spoon/spatula.
  • I use my juicer jar (which came along with my blender) for the purpose, which has a strainer within, which makes the process easier.
  • Collect the strained Juice in a bowl.
  • Add in the Lemon Juice and give a quick stir.
  • Add Honey/Sugar to sweeten up the Orange, Pineapple, Lemon & Ginger Juice.
  • Pour it into a tall glass and serve the Orange, Pineapple, Lemon & Ginger Juice chilled or at room temperature.
  • Muddle a few Mint Leaves and pour chilled Juice over it for a mint flavoured Juice.

JUICES & DRINKS
ORANGE PINEAPPLE LEMON & GINGER JUICE

NOTES: 

  • I have used 1/4 Pineapple, 2 Big sized Navel Oranges and 2 slices of Ginger in this recipe and I got 3 Tall glasses of Orange, Pineapple, Lemon & Ginger Juice out of it. 
  • Adding Sweeteners to the drink is purely optional.
  • Can add a few extra teaspoons of Lemon Juice to add zing to the Juice.
  • Increase or decrease the amount of Ginger to suit your preference.
  • Adding Mint Leaves to the juice can give you an extra note of taste and flavour to Juice. But it is purely optional.  
  • Freshly extracted Orange, Pineapple, Lemon & Ginger Juice (without added sweeteners) can be stored in the refrigerator for about 24 hours.

You May Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POSTS

Blog Archive